Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Try







I have always wanted to blog and here goes nothing! Maybe this will help my writing skills too.






Yesterday Emily asked me to tighten a bolt on the toilet because it was leaking. Sure enough, I over tightened it and it cracked the toilet. Unfortunately, the missionaries were coming over for dinner. Emily was very upset because this meant she had to clean our bathroom, knowing that the missionaries always use the bathroom. So off I went to Home Depot to get another toilet. Luckily, I got it done in time for the missionaries to come over for dinner.






I tried to get a picture of Adam giving it a test run, but he was too embarrassed. BTW- it is working just fine. Well almost, I need Jeff to come check out one thing, but I gave it a good test run and it flushes fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment