Sunday, March 7, 2010

Painting the Bathroom















How could our bathroom be complete without repainting it?! Emily did a great choosing a couple colors and with a little help from Corky we finally chose 'cup of cocoa'. I decided to take pictures with emotion. I asked Adam and Ethan to give me some emotions: happy, scary, afraid, sad. And if you were on the cruise, you know exactly what face Emily is giving! No oceans by us, but that has never stopped me before. I did miss the nice cool, salty rinse! Maybe I should install a salt water bidet.
BTW - The bathroom isn't done getting painted. Emily was able to get the whole thing by herself Saturday!! Great job! Love you Emily!
It might notice that Ethan is just wearing his underwear.. We had to institute an underwear rule at our house. 'You have to at least wear underwear'. You can guess that we would check on the boys and everything was fine, but something was always missing-their clothes, all of them. Ella loves to break the rule right now and she doesn't seem to be quite old enough to understand. Let's hope she gets it soon. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment