Sunday, July 18, 2010

Adam's Baptism

Adam’s baptism was amazing. I am so proud of Adam and his decision to get baptized. He did really well and didn’t get too embarrassed with all of my crying and sniffling. This was a very spiritual experience for me. I have such strong feeling for my kids and for God. Mix those two together and I am a hot mess.

I am so thankful for everyone that came. It means so much to us that so many people would sacrifice so much to be with Adam and us on this special occasion. We love you guys.

We also had tons-O-fun while everyone was here; swimming at the hotel, late night Jack in the Box with games, and just good times with family.

Adam also bore his testimony in church on Sunday. Adam we are so proud of you! We love you so much!

The Happy Family

Everyone!


Cousins



The 'Classic' baptism picture

The flash is now off Jesus' face

Brother-in-Laws!!

Tyler
We are lucky he stayed awake! This must have been a special time for him.

Garandma and Grandpa
This picture will confuse kids in the future!

Kathy and Sophie looking good!

Chris and Mark

'Porkchop' Todd tending to tenderly toasted buns

The feast! All of this was gone in no time flat!

Yummy!
What a way to finish off the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment