Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last soccer games of the season

I love this kid!
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooal
(I just wish it was during the game)




One of their biggest fans! Notice she has her couch stuffing with her.

The boys played their last soccer games of the year last Saturday. They both seemed to enjoy their seasons and improve. We have enjoyed being their number one fans. We are so proud of them and hope they are having fun. I think I am going to try to feed them some raw meat over the summer to see if we can get them to be more aggressive. Grandma Suzie thinks we should put them both in dance and she is probably right!
Sorry, no pictures of Adam. I had the camera and was too upset when i left to see any more soccer. Most of you can imagine me on the sideline. I am way to competitive.

The summer will bring lots of swimming! I am especially excited to see them all swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment